Papers & Documents
UFS Documents for New Members
- Parliamentarian Resource Guide 2020
- Common Parliamentary Procedures
- Guide for New CGLs
- Shared Governance 101
UFS Governance Documents
Revisions to the Bylaws and Standing Rules documents were adopted at the 184th Winter Plenary, 18 January 2020, at U Albany. These will eventually be packaged with updated Introduction, History, and Guidelines materials for publication, but for now you can access the approved language for the Bylaws and Standing Rules from the links below:
Statement on Racial Equity and Social Justice
Adopted by the UFS Executive Committee, 12 June 2020
- Statement on Racial Equity and Social Justice
UFS White Papers
- Ethics and Institutional Integrity Committee, April 2020: "Fair Access? White paper on Ethics and Open Educational Resources"
- "As awareness and funding for open educational resources (OER) has proliferated, many ethical issues regarding the adoption, adaption, and creation of OER have arisen. This white paper neither advocates nor opposes the use of OER; rather, it attempts to articulate and provide guidance with regard to addressing these issues."
- Undergraduate Academic Programs and Policies Committee, Fall 2020: Building Individualized Course Outcome Models to Enhance Student Success: A Primer
- "A step-by-step guide describing how to use commonly available data analytic tools to identify at-risk students in courses."
SUNY General Education Review Papers
SUNY DEI Action Plan February, 2021
Action Plan on Issues of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion